Asian skin is naturally more oily and possess bigger pores, that is why skincare products are often selected specifically for brightening and whitening qualities, whilst helping control oil production and minimize pores. There are few tips for makeup for Asian Skin which will help in better results.
1. Apply foundation carefully with the help of a sponge or makeup brush. If its necessary then brighten up the area around the eyes with a lighter foundation or a concealer lighter than the basic one. Facilitate the makeup with loose powder.
2. Contour the eyes carefully with the soft black eye pencil. Start by drawing a line on the upper eyelid. Draw it narrower in the inner corner and thicker towards the outer corner of the eye. Lead it slightly beyond the outer eye corner, you can move it towards the upwards as well which will result in achieving a “cats eye” effect. Like it used to be in most of the hindi movies. The line on the lower eyelid should touch the upper one on both the ends. But these days some makeup artist do not merge it at the ends which also look trendy. Draw a line on the inner rim of the lower eye lid, too.
3. Apply a flesh colored eye shadow on the upper lid upto the brow.
Using a brush wetted with tonic apply a golden shimmering eyeshadow on the upper lid close to the inner corners of the eye to intensify the color of the cosmetic.
4. Emphasize the outer parts of the upper and lower lids with a dark chocolate eye shadow. Smudge the borders between the eye shadows with a clean dry brush. After that brush carefully the lashes with a mascara.
5. Emphasize the eyebrows with a special powder. Select a brown or graphite color of the cosmetics. Brush the eye brows thoroughly and put the blocking wax. Always remember that the eyebrows must be clearly visible and perfectly shaped.
6. Contour the lips with a dark lip pencil using rusty red color and then carefully fill in the middle parts with a lipstick in the same color.Touch the lips with a tissue and with a brush apply loose powder.After that apply the lipstick once again and for the second time touch the lips with a tissue wiping the excess of lipstick.If you used a matte lipstick,put some lip gloss or lighter luminous lipstick in the same shade on the middle of the upper and lower lips.
7. Emphasize the shape of the cheeks using a pressed blush in a warm shade similar to the color of the lipstick.Apply it in the hollow of the cheekbones.Additionally dust the cheekbones with a highlighter.